Dental Implants Reservoir Preston Coburg Bundoora
Dental implants are a permanent and proven solution to missing teeth. The process involves attaching a custom made artificial tooth to an anchor implanted in the jaw bone. This post integrates into the bone, providing a firm anchor on which a natural-looking, custom-made tooth can be placed. There are many advantages to dental implants, as having a missing tooth can greatly affect the function of a person's bite and also the confidence when a person smiles.
Royal Parade Dental Clinic are experts in cosmetic dentistry and can help assist you if you require a dental implant. There are many advantages to dental implantation. These include:
- Dental implant restorations never decay.
- Dental implants prevent the side effects of tooth loss —namely, gum recession, bone loss, and speech difficulties.
- Dental implants restore proper chewing and the full strength of your bite.
- Dental implants are comfortable and convenient
- Unlike other dental restorations such as bridges, dental implants do not require the grinding down of the teeth on each side of the gap.
- Dental implants can make dentures secure and reliable — say goodbye to messy adhesives and slipping, uncomfortable dentures!
- Because dental implants prevent bone loss, they preserve the appearance of your face and prevent sunken cheeks